Here’s what made it in:
Patch Notes (relatively spoiler-free)
PC Fixes & Improvements
- Additional input devices will no longer take control from the active controller unless a brand new input is made
- Improved some 3rd party wireless controller compatibility (We’re working on providing additional support for more controllers in future patches.)
- If the game can’t match the language of the user’s Operating System, it will now default to English instead of an invalid language option
- Improved reliability of save system
Overall Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed unintended signalscope behavior in a certain area
- Fixed players getting stuck on geometry on a certain island in Giant’s Deep
- Small tweaks to Ash Twin level design
- Fixed missing line of text in English (“813”)
- Fixed the player ship’s notification console inconsistently reporting damage locations
- Fixed the player ship not updating fragment integrity
- Fixed the player ship not being affected by certain electrical forces
- Fixed a memory leak
- Missable Gabbro ship log entry involving a statue is no longer required for “Archaeologist” achievement
- Additional VFX/lighting for certain objects
- Fixed props not appearing properly in certain ships
If you experience other bugs that you don’t see on this list, please contact:
**Whenever possible, please provide us with a detailed account of what happened and a screenshot, as this generally expedites the process.
Thank you all for your continued feedback and support as we work through patching the game. All of the videos, streams, emails, and comments we have been receiving have helped us immensely!
We will be continuing to improve the game based on your constructive feedback and will announce any additional patch updates here!
That’s the End of This Update
Keep an eye out for more updates in the coming weeks!