We hope you all had a spoopy Halloween on Tuesday!
This month has seen a lot of progress. Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to mention everything in our previous updates, so we’d like to give you all a brief summary of some of our major production accomplishments. And don’t worry, we’ll have a special update coming that will answer some of your questions from last time!
Over the course of October we’ve:
- Finished the Dark Bramble Terrain
- Begun Final Art Implementation on Brittle Hollow
Luckily, we’ve come up with a modular design that the designers used to build most of the planet. This should greatly reduce how much time and effort the art team will have to spend creating each fragment.
- Implemented Final Art Nomai Architecture
- Implemented a New Nomai Text Reveal System
- Upgraded the Ship Damage System
- Welcomed Kelsey into the Office for the next Month
- Finished the Final Player Model and two Travellers
- Run Weekly Playtests
- We Said Goodbye to Alena
That’s all for now! We’ll have a special update next week with the answers to some of your questions from the last update.
We hope you all have a great weekend!